Eyelash Extension glue approved as medical adhesive
The glue we are using contains the same substance as medical adhesive, so is very safe and well-suited for use with eyelash extensions.
Using a special inventory management system, lot is managed by serial number, and delivered immediately after production to customers. Principal component uses a butyl cyanoacrylate, and is manufactured in Japan.
It has a low stimulus and does not irritate the eye. In addition, because of the glue's high flexibility, it also is strong against laterial vibrations.
Technique and Safety
If you are using medical-grade glue, your eyelashes will remain healthy even without taking any time off.
* This salon has obtained formal approval as "Registered Beauty salon" from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare by passing strict inspection by the health center.
* Under the health center guidance we have implemented daily hygiene management of equipment and environmental surfaces, disinfection of tools, hands, and wash area, and placement of licensed beauticians in the salon.
* We have introduced only tools, materials and cosmetics that have passed exceptional safety standards for customers to use.
* We always put safety of the customer first, and will not perform any unreasonable treatments requested by customers. Aftertreatment care will also be firmly supported.
* All eyelists performing the treatment are licensed beauticians, and are continually improving their level of safety, service, and technique through regular training sessions and skill testing.